Benefits of Membership
As a member of the CDP Industrial Advisory Board, you will have access to leading-edge developments in dielectrics and piezoelectric materials research. You will have the opportunity to vote for, and provide direction to, research projects that directly reflect the needs of your organization and of potential end-users of the resulting technologies. You will have access to the interdisciplinary knowledge base from academic researchers and the chance to engage with other Industrial Advisory Board members to explore potential opportunities.
Following are the highlights of membership benefits:
- Access to interdisciplinary university professors, post-doctoral researchers, and graduate students from the partnering universities.
- Quarterly project reports (two written, two oral per year), along with continuous informal interaction and timely access to papers and intellectual property generated by the Center.
- Access to world-class facilities, including unique electrical characterization and state-of-the-art transmission electron microscopy (TEM) techniques.
- Recruitment opportunities to attract outstanding graduate students.
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with other Industrial Advisory Board members to explore joint venues of research collaboration.
- Leverage R&D investments and access external technologies.